Just the Stuff
What you get
A consultation in your home to understand how you would like to change things, discuss your tastes and preferences, and if possible obtain a budget for us to work with.
Following this meeting we will put together your Ideas Pack containing:
- Annotated photos of your home highlighting the opportunities we see
- A series of carefully thought through solutions and suggestions
- A selection of images which illustrate some of our ideas
- A series of 3-D sketches to help you to visualise our proposals
- A selection of samples for materials and finishes
- A list of key potential items to buy with costs
We send you the Ideas Pack in an e-mail and then invite you to come and discuss with us in the Home Studio. Based on your feedback we will make a set of updates to your Ideas Pack and provide you with both a digital and bound copy to take away.
At this stage you should have everything you need to take key decisions on layout and look. If you want us to carry on helping we can take things forward via our Masterplan or Just the Stuff packages…
What you get:
This can be bought as a standalone if you know you are going to want lots of help, or you can choose to add this level of detail having bought an Ideas Pack.
In addition to everything included in an Ideas Pack, our Masterplan gives you:
- A measured survey with drawings of your existing space and new lay outs
- A detailed electrical and lighting plan – if needed
- Technical drawings of all bespoke wood work and construction elements
- Further specifications and competitive quotes for all services required e.g. building works, decorating, upholstery and curtain making
- Details and prices for all the goods you might need including bespoke and off the peg items such as sofas, tables, chairs, wardrobes, beds, lights etc
- A fully costed budget to include all goods and services, deliveries and extras, and details of applicable discounts
- An outline timeline showing phasing of works
This programme of work is supported by a number of meetings (typically 6-10) on site or in our Home Studio
What it costs:
Prices start from £1,250 per room with discounts for multiple room / whole house projects. However, it is only possible to give a precise cost once we know more about the specifics of your project. If you have already bought Ideas Packs we will offset the cost of these from your Masterplan. As with our Concept Design we offer 5% off selected goods and services purchased through us but in addition:
- For spend over £10k we offer 10% off all goods and services purchased through us
- For spend over £20k we offer 15% off all goods and services purchased through us
What you get
Our designer’s Expert Eye in your house or on a shopping trip to advise on anything you like. Typically we get asked to help with…
- Difficult or awkward spaces
- Colour schemes or architectural fittings
- Basic room layouts
- Presenting your home for sale
- Looking at a new home with you to discuss ideas
What it costs
Charged at £95 per hour, it includes a short written summary in follow-up to each meeting
Just the Stuff
Over the years we have built a vast network of suppliers covering all aspects of interiors; from wallpapers and fabrics, to lighting and furniture, as well as carpet and wooden floor suppliers. We have accounts with most major brands including: Designers Guild, Osborne & Little, Sanderson, Sofa.com, Porto Romana, Hypnos, India Jane and many many more…
We are also really proud of the team of high quality trusted tradespeople we have assembled who cover most of London and the South East. From curtain makers and track-fitters, to carpenters and carpet fitters, whatever you are doing in your house we have right person for your job!
We never charge a penny more than RRP for any goods purchased through us and we make no charge for helping you select items or services, placing and handling orders, and coordinating deliveries.
Unfortunately we are not typically able to make site visits, carry out measure ups or create layouts as part of this service.